WHAT IS THE BEST FILLING FOR A DUVET?
How many different types of filling do you know of? 2? 3? 4? Today, we will analyze the three most common ones and then present you with a new, revolutionary filling type for your duvet that people already love.
DOWN / FEATHER FILLED DUVET
- Made from the feathers of duck or geese,
- The most traditional duvet filling in Europe,
- Very fluffy and thick,
- Keeps the body very warm,
- Not very much breathable.
MAN MADE FILLED DUVET
- Man made fibers like polyester can be used to fill duvets,
- This duvet filling type is better if you suffer from allergy or asthma,
- Bacteria and dust mites are less in a man made duvet filling,
- Very low breathability, as the fibers don’t allow air to respire.
SILK FILLED DUVET
- Characterized by being much thinner than traditional ones,
- Silk filled duvets are made with the natural fiber that has healthy benefits like actively fighting bacteria,
- Silk duvet are hypoallergenic and asthmatic friendly so you won’t wake up sneezing or itching,
- Regulate the temperature you won’t wake up overheated and sweating.
SILKFX™ FILLED DUVET
- SilkFX™ is a new, innovative natural fiber used to fill a duvet,
- Many are already switched to this new filling because is even healthier than normal silk,
- A great plus is its ability of being washed in the comfort of your house with a typical washing machine,
- Silk natural benefits combined with technology give you the perfect sleeping environment.
Everybody has personal preferences. You might prefer the fluffiness of a feather duvet or the smoothness of silk on your skin, but if you want a healthy and natural environment only a duvet filled with silk, or, even better SilkFX™ can you get the safety and health that you want for youself and the people you love.